WBP Police Constable Written Exam Date 2016-17 Admit Card ~~~ Download Here:
The West Bengal Police Department of the examination is going to recruit potential candidates for 4284 available posts of Constable (Male) in their multiple departments. The applicants who appeared in the police constable PMT/PET right now they all are eagerly searching for the written exam admit card from the official website of the department of West Bengal Police.
WBP Constable Written Admit Card 2016-17
The West Bengal Police Department (WBP), energetic candidates take step of downloading the formation of the hall ticket of Police Constable Written examination at the soonest possible promptly through the official website of the department. We are requested to all the students have some patience and do hard preparation of the examination. The department will not yet decide the Police Constable written examination date. Hereby we will provide you Police Constable Written exam admit card 2016-17 downloading link at this web portal. So keep in touch with us at this webpage.
Click here to download the WB Police Constable 2016-17 Written exam admit card
WB Police Constable Written Admit Card 2016-17
- Find out Recruitment section and select it to go to Recruitment page.: Download Admit Card
- Navigate to Recruitment to the post of Constable (Male) in West Bengal Police and click on the link.
- Find Admit Card/Call Letter for Written Examination Exam 2016-17.
- Click on the Admit Card link to reach downloading page.
- Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth (DOB) and other details as asked.
- Submit the details to proceed.
- Your WB Police Constable (Male) Admit Card 2016-17 for PMT/PET Exam will be generated and shown on screen.
- Check your Name, Roll Number and Written Exam Dates in your Admit Card and save it.
Take printout of your Admit Card/Call Letter for exam purpose.
Name of the Department -> West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
West Bengal Police Constable Written Exam 2016-17 Admit Card-> Available Soon
Schedule of the examination:
|Name of Range Recruitment Board||Covering District||Tentative Schedule of Written Exam||Venue|
|Jalpaiguri Range Recruitment Board||Jalpaiguri||Not Yet Announced||SAP 12th Bn., Parade Ground
Satellite Township, Dab gram, Jalpaiguri Pin number-734015
|Malda Range Recruitment Board||Malda||Declare Soon||SAP 4th Bn., Parade Ground Kasba, PO-Debinagar, Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur, Pin no-733123
|Burdwan Range Recruitment Board||Hooghly||Notified Soon||RCC, C.I.F 1st IR Bn., Campus, Bidhannagar, Durgapur, Burdwan, Pin no-731206
|Medinipore Range Recruitment Board||Purba Medinipore||Not Yet Announced||EFR 1st Bn., Parade Ground, Salua, Paschim Medinipur, Pin no-721145
WB Police Constable Selection Procedure 2016-17
The selection procedure for the WB Police Constable posts is based on the performance of candidate in Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification and Medical Examination. Finally the Candidates who are provisionally eligible after the application process, will be called for PMT and PET which are qualifying in nature. Candidates who will qualify in PMT will allow taking part in PET. Candidates who will qualify in PMT and PET will be called for to appear in written examination conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Pattern of the examination:
- The modal of the examination is here:
- The base of the question paper will be in the form of Objective type.
- The total numbers of questions will 60 of multiple type Choice Questions
- Each question will carry 1.5 marks.
- Time allotment of the examination shall 1 hour.
- The question paper will consist of four sections
- The total number of questions in General Awareness and General Knowledge 20 and 30 marks.
- Number of questions in English shall 16 and 24 marks.
- Elementary Mathematics, number of questions shall 16 and the marks will consist 16.
- The number of questions in reasoning shall 8 and the marks 10.
- Interview will be conducted for 10 marks. The general awareness and suitability of the candidates for public services will be tested in interview.
WB Police Constable Syllabus 2016-17:
General Awareness & General Knowledge syllabus:
Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, and General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, important dates, Current Science, Technology, and Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam
Articles, Prepositions, conjunctions, tenses, verbs, synonyms and antonyms, vocabulary, sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from a small unseen passage etc
Elementary Mathematics Syllabus
Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals & fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & loss,
Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration
Verbal reasoning and nonverbal reasoning like odd man out, series test, direction sense test, coding a decoding, blood relations, sitting arrangement etc
May the Best of Luck for the Examinee!
Note: If the interested applicants any query relate to the date of examination, pattern of exam, Syllabus, result, answer key, cut off or any other more information, So the applicants please visit the official website: www.policewb.gov.in