TSLPRB Constable Mains Exam Date 2016 Admit Card/Intimation Letter Download

By | August 24, 2016

TSLPRB Constable Mains Exam Date 2016 Admit Card/Intimation Letter Download:

The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment board (TSLPRB) has issued the notification for the release of Admit cards/ Exam Hall tickets for the Constable (Civil/ AR/ SARCPL/ TSSP/ SPF/ Fireman) Main Written Examination. Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board post declaration of PMT/ PET Results (Post code wise) shall display the Hall tickets of the qualified candidates for the Final Written Main Examination 2016, at the website recruitment portal of the board stated hereunder.

TSLPRB Constable Mains Exam Admit Card 2016


The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment board (TSLPRB)  Constable (Civil/ AR/ SARCPL/ TSSP/ SPF/ Fireman) Recrtt: As per notification the Final- Main Written Exam Hall ticket/ Admit card can be downloaded from the official board website shortly after the issuance of Hall tickets, concerned candidates who declared Qualified in the PET exam by entering the Registration No/ Hall Ticket No/ DoB etc can access the Final written exam e-Admit cards.

Important to Note: The Only candidates who declared qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test will be required to appear for Final-Main Written Exam & can download the Hall tickets.

TSLPRB 9281 Constable Main Exam Date 2016

Click here to Download Hall Ticket

TSLPRB board subsequent to conducting the Constable PET exams in July-August months & post declaration of Qualified candidates list for Main written exam, is all set to conduct the Main Written Exam for the recruitment of 9281 vacancies for Constable in the departments of Civil, AR, SAR CPL, TSSP, Special Protection Force, Disaster, and Fire Department. Prior to 10 days of the Main Exam HALL TICKETS shall be out. Here we are providing the instructions to the candidates to Download the Exam Hall tickets/ Admit Cards.

  1. Log on to the website of the board: www.tslprb.in
  2. Visit the Notification section over homepage
  3. Search for the Constable (Civil/AR/–) Rectt
  4. Then Search for Main Hall Ticket over segment
  5. Click on Hall ticket link, enter details & click on submit
  6. Written Exam Hall Ticket will get appeared, Download that

TSLPRB Constable Intimation Letter 2016

Final Written Examination: Candidates who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test will be required to appear for a final written examination (three hours duration) as given below. The syllabus is given in Annexure II (B).

Name of the Post Maximum Marks
Constable (Civil & Fireman) 200
Constable (AR, SARCPL, TSSP, SPF) 100

Exam Scheme:  Questions in written examination will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.

Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point pen only. For this purpose candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them to the examination hall.

Telangana State TSLPRB Constable Final Selection: 2016

The final selection will be made strictly on relative merit of the candidates in each category, as obtained by them based on their score in the final written examination out of a maximum of 200 marks and as per the provisions. The first 20 % of posts should be filled following combined merit list of locals and non-locals (i.e., Open Category) and thereafter, the remaining 80% of the posts shall be filled up by locals only.

Website of the TSLPRB : www.tslprb.in

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *