SSB Odihsa Lecturers Admit Card 2016 Download Exam Schedule @ssbodihsa.nic.in:
The Staff Selection Board Department of Higher Education Odisha, has released the notification in concern with the release of e-Admit cards for the recruitment of Lecturers in Non-Government Aided Colleges of Odisha. Earlier department had invited the applications from entitled candidates in the Jan-Feb 2016 to fill the 1625 vacant posts of Lecturers in different subjects (Anthropology, Bio Technology, Botany Chemist, English, Education, Eco, Geo, History, Hindi, Home Sc. Math, Physics, Odia, Sanskrit, Telugu, Zoology etc) & in Non-Government Aided Colleges in the State.
SSB Odisha Admit Card 2016 Download
The Staff Selection Board Department of Higher Education Odishathe SSB Odisha Department of Higher Education is all set to conduct the written test for these recruited posts of those candidates who have found eligible, & the admit cards of these eligible candidates have been issued shortly, all candidates who have applier can check their eligibility or can download their admit cards from the website of the Board www.ssbodisha.nic.in
Name of the Department: SSB Department of Higher Education, Odisha
Appellation of the category: Admit cards
Name of the posts for recruitment: Lecturers
Total No of posts: 1625
Official website of the board: www.ssbodisha.nic.in
Examination Dates: 13/4/2016 & 15/4/2016
SSB Odisha Lecturer e-Admit Card 2016 Download
The Odisha Staff Selection Board has updated the notification regarding the admit cards for the written examination 2016 for the 1625 unfilled posts of Lecturers in various Non-Government colleges in Odisha, all those candidates who applied earlier have to visit the website of the board & can download the exam admit cards. All the info such as Exam date/ exam centers/ exam schedule/ roll no & other related instructions can be found through the website & recruitment notification. So aspirants should visit the website regularly on recruitment behalf of all above mentioned forms of recruitment.
SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam Schedule 2016:
- Day 1st (13/4/2016)
|1st Sitting||2nd Sitting|
|(10.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.)||(2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.)|
|LOGIC & PHILOSOPHY|
- Day 2nd (15/4/2016)
|1st Sitting||2nd Sitting||3rd Sitting|
|(9.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.)||(12.00 P.M. to 2.00 P.M.)||(3.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)|
The selection of Lecturers will be based on Written Test, Educational Career and Viva – Voce Test. The distribution of marks for the Career Assessment, for different stages of assessment and the details of written test are as per the following-
The selection shall be made in the following manner;
(a) Career. – 75 Marks
(b)Written – 100 Marks
(c) Viva Voce. – 25 Marks TOTAL – 200 Marks
- HSC 08 Marks
- HSE/+2 08 Marks
- Bachelor’s Degree: 15 Marks
- Post Graduate degree: 30 Marks
- M.Phil/ P.Hd: 14 Marks
Written Examination Scheme:
- There shall be a written Examination only in the concerned subject as per the syllabus given in the website. The Examination in the concerned subject will be of one paper carrying of 100 marks.
- The questions will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice) which are to be answered in OMR sheets. Scribe facilities and compensatory time shall be allowed to the PwD candidates as per rule 2008.
Viva Voce/ Interview:
- The candidates shall be called for interview by the State Selection Board in order of merit on the basis of total marks secured by the candidates both in the Career and in the Written Test.
- In general, three times of the number of vacancies in any subject shall be called for the Viva – voce. But, if the vacancies are up to 05, fifteen candidates shall be called for the same by the State Selection Board.
- The State Selection Board reserves the right to fix-up the qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the Examination and Viva Voce test.
EXAMINATION CENTERS: The written examination will be held at Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Sambalpur depending upon the number of candidates from the respective Zone.
Every candidate on his/her first appointment to the service shall be on probation for a period of two years with effect from his/her actual date of joining to the post. The appointment can be terminated on one month notice from either side without assigning any reason thereof.
Official SSB Odisha Web Portal: www.ssbodisha.nic.in