OUAT Entrance Exam Online Application Form 2016 Prospectus, Apply Last Date, Fees:
ouat exam entrance fee,ouat ug exam prospectus fee 2016,last date ouat form apply,ouat online apply,ouat form date,form of ouat 2016,ouat entrance 2016,ouat exam 2016,ouat online application form 2016,ouat 2016,ouat entrance exam form of 2016
The Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar was established in the year 1962, University offers education at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels in Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Fishery Science, Home Science & Forestry in the semester system.
OUAT Univ Entrance Application Form 2016
The Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) is going to invite the online applications from the eligible candidates to appear in the entrance examination 2016 for admission in the Under Graduate courses provided by the University. The Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology online applications for UG admission 2016-17 have been invited, University has issued the Form-A cum admit cards for entrance examination, the entrance examination will be held in the month of May (15-5-2016).
For admissions in various courses provided by the OUAT university affiliated colleges, University conducts entrance test and to bestow the seats to the eligible students, university have made two steps to apply their applications for the admissions in UG Courses. In starting University invites online applications from the candidates to and conducts the entrance examination. After conducting the examination students should have to submit Form-‘B’ off line (by post) duly filled in, on or before the last date as furnished below along with required self-attested documents and testimonials.
Name of the Organization: Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT)
Name of the Examination: UG Entrance Examination 2016
Name of the Category: UG Prospectus
Official website of the University: www.ouat.ac.in
OUAT Entrance Test Apply Online: 2016
- Candidates have to visit the website of the University: www.ouat.ac.in
- Then click on the Admission notice section on the homepage.
- Then click on the OUAT UG prospectus and “apply online”
- Fill the all required necessities and pay the application fee
- Take print copies of all application pages for the future reference.
Application fee: The application fee is of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand) only in shape of Bank Draft / Bankers Cheque in favour of “Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar” payable at SBI OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar,
IMPORTANT EVENTS AND DATES
- Submission of Application Online: 03.16 to 20.04.16
- Downloading of Form-‘A’-cum Admit Card: 07.05.16 to 15.05.2016
- Date/ time of Entrance Examination: 15.05.16 (SUNDAY), 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Last date of receipt of Form ‘B’ (By Post): 06.2016 (5.00 p.m.) or within 15 days from the date of publication of the result of CHSE Annual +2 science examination, 2016 which-ever is later
- ouat application form 2016,
- ouat cet 2016 application,
- ouat cutoff 2015,
- ouat form fees 2016,
- online date of ouat 2016,
- ouat application form deadlines,
- ouat entrance test date 2016,
- ouat entrance 2016 admit card,
- ouat cutoff marks 2016,
- ouat expected result date 2016,
- ouat previous year papers 2015,
- ouat entrance books 2016
|Name of the Course||Minimum Qualification||Subjects in science|
|B.Sc Agriculture||+2 Science with 50% Marks (SC/ST 40%)||PCM or PCB|
|B.Sc forestry||+2 Science with 50% Marks (SC/ST 40%)||PCM or PCB|
|B.Sc Horticulture||+2 Science with 50% Marks (SC/ST 40%)||PCM or PCB|
|B.V.Sc & A.H||+2 Science with 50% Marks (SC/ST 40%)||PCB|
|B.Tech (Agril. Eng)||+2 Science with 50% Marks (SC/ST 40%)||PCM|
|B.F.Sc||+2 Science with 50% Marks (SC/ST 40%)||PCB|
|B.Sc Home science (G/ B)||PCM or PCB|
OUAT Univ Application Form 2016
The Form-B downloaded from the OUAT website www.ouat.ac.in and duly filled in should be sent along with the enclosures (as per the check list) mentioned below by Registered Post/ Speed Post / Courier Service to the Asst. Registrar(Academic), Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar – 751003 in a plain envelop super scribing “FORM – ‘B’, OUAT U.G. ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, 2016-17” on the top of the envelope, so as to reach the University Office on or before 10.06.2016 or within 15 days from the date of publication of the results of CHSE Annual +2 Science Examination, 2016, which-ever is later.
SELF ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED WITH FORM ‘B’:
- Mark sheet and Certificate of 10th showing date of Birth.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of +2 Science.
- SC/ST/Green Card / Ph. Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category (refer Clause-3.2).
- Residential certificate (refer Clause-2.2.).
- One passport size photograph as used in Form ‘A’-cum-Admit Card .
- Certificates /Documents relating to Special Claims like Sports/NCC/NSS(refer Clause-4.3).
- In case of NRI Candidates, all the documents as per clause-3.6 (Annexure-III).
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Head of the Institution (Annexure –V ).
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha (refer Clause-3.4 )
OUAT Entrance Test Admit Card 2016
The OUAT Entrance Examination will be of objective (multiple-choice) test for 200 marks of two hours duration and the medium of Examination will be English. The subjects of examination and marks distribution are indicated below.
- Physics: 66 marks
- Chemistry: 66 Marks
- Mathematic/ Biology: 68 Marks
Form ‘A’-cum-Admit Cards will be available at OUAT website www.ouat.ac.in from 07.05.2016 till the date and time of Entrance Examination which may be downloaded by the candidate for their use. The University, however, reserves the right to change the Centre preferred by a candidate, if required. No admit cards will be sent to the candidates separately
There will be a COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION for selection of the candidates for admission into B.Sc. (Ag), B.Sc. (Forestry), B. Sc. (Horticulture), B.F.Sc, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B. Tech. (Agril. Engg) & B.Sc. (Home Science) courses. The candidates for admission will be selected solely on the basis of Merit (Weighted Score) which is based on his/her performance of academic career, Entrance Examination and Extra-curricular activities. The candidates seeking admission into B.Sc. (Forestry) Course should qualify Physical Endurance Test to be conducted one day before their respective day of the counseling of each category.
Official OUAT Univ Web Portal: www.ouat.ac.in