- NEET PG 2017 Admit Card
- NEET-PG is a single window entrance examination for PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- NEET PG 2017 Hall Tickets Download @nbe.edu.in
- NEET PG 2017 ADMIT CARD
- At the end of Registration & Scheduling process, the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgement at the registered email id of the applicant. Admit card will be issued to candidate once registration & scheduling process will get successfully completed. When the admit card is received by email, it should be read carefully and all information mentioned should be verified. Candidate is required to print a copy of admit card and affix a latest passport size photograph.
- TEST TIMINGS & REPORTING OF CANDIDATES TO THE TEST CENTRE
- NEET PG 2017 Exam Scheme/ Question Distribution:
NEET PG Admit Card 2016-17,NEET MDS (Dental) Hall Tickets,Rank Predictor/Merit List:
The National Board of Examination (NBE) has made the announcement concerning the NEET PG 2017 Admit cards. NBE before organizing the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate) NEET-PG 2017 is all set to release the NEET PG 2017 e-Admit Cards at the website portal oft Board Entrance Link as given down. Board has scheduled to conduct the NEET-PG Eligibility Test 2017 from 5th-13th December 2016 for admission to Postgraduate Medical Courses’ for the academic session 2017.
NEET PG 2017 Admit Card
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST POST GRADUATE 2017: After the completion of Online Registration for Eligibility Test (NEET-PG) board is likely to intimate the update of emancipation of Admit Cards here-through. NEET-PG has been scheduled in December month & prior to Test admit cards can be downloaded by the Applicants by Entering Registration ID/ Password/ Details at link given below.
NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
Important to Note:
MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
NEET PG 2017 Hall Tickets Download @nbe.edu.in
Subsequent to completion of Online Registration cum scheduling for NEET-PG 2017 the e-Admit Cards will be released by the National Board of Examination NBE. The candidates registered for NEET PG 2017 will get intimation through e-Mail/ SMS about the Admit cards release. Applicants in such regard should keep updating from our website portal for all kind of updates concerning the NEET PG 2017.
NEET PG 2017 ADMIT CARD
Candidate is required to bring the admit card to the Test centre along with an identification document as mentioned below.
Candidates MUST bring to the test centre the following documents:
(Unfair means case shall be registered against the candidates submitting false/ forged documents.)
- Printed copy of the Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on it
- Photocopy of Permanent and Provisional SMC/MCI registration*, to be retained by the test Centre AND
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs** (must be original, valid and non-expired)
PAN card/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport
TEST TIMINGS & REPORTING OF CANDIDATES TO THE TEST CENTRE
Allocation of time for the NEET-PG 2017 shall be as follows:
|Forenoon Session||Afternoon Session|
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting Counters||9:00 AM||2:45 PM|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||9:30 AM||3:15 PM|
|Check-in Procedure||9:00 AM to 10:00 AM||2:45 PM TO 3:45 PM|
|Exam Start Time||10:00 AM||3:45 PM|
|Exam End Time||1:45 PM||7:30 PM|
- Log on to the website link of NEET-PG Admit Cards
- Click on the given Link
- Read the Instructions
- Enter the Details required such as Reg id/ Password/ dob/ name
- Click submit, Download the Admit card for Upcoming uses.
NEET PG 2017 Exam Scheme/ Question Distribution:
SUBJECT-WISE DISTRIBUTION OF QUESTIONS FOR NEET- PG 2017
|S.NO||SUBJECT||SUBJECT WISE WEIGHTAGE OF QUESTIONS (IN NO.)|
|8||SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|9||MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY||37|
|10||SURGERY, ENT, ORTHOPEDICS & ANAESTHESIA||46|
|11||RADIODIAGNOSIS & RADIOTHERAPY||12(6+6)|
|12||OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||25|
|Online registration: 26th September–31st October 2016|
|NEET PG 2017 Exam dates: 5th – 13th Dec 2016.|
|Declaration of result: 15th January 2017.|
Website of the Board: www.nbe.edu.in