Maharashtra-GDCA & CHM hall-ticket-2017, Admit Card | Exam Centers:
The Maharashtra Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accounting Board (GDCA) has made the announcement pertaining the Release of e admit cards/ hall tickets for the GDCA-Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accounting. Maharashtra GDCA Board entrust diploma to the candidate who will passes the Six examinations hold by the board. Based on the latest info entrusted by board, the examination hall tickets shortly will be issued to the candidates through Official Website of the GDCA Board.
Maharashtra GDCA | CHM Hall Tickets 2017
The Maharashtra Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accounting Board (GDCA) those candidates who have filled their application forms for the GDCA session 2017-18 have to go to the official website of the board and can download their exam hall tickets. The examinations are scheduled in the Last week of May 2017 (Tentatively) Dates of the exams will be provided online at the website & through hall tickets candidates can get the clear idea of the examinations.
Click Here to Download GDCA and CHM Hall Tickets Online: 2017
The Government Diploma in Co-operation and Accountancy shall be awarded by the Government of Maharashtra on the recommendations of the Government Diploma in Co-operation and Accountancy Board to a candidate who shall pass the examination held by the Board. Holders of the Diploma (appearing for all 6 subjects / papers and passed) will be styled as Government Diploma in Co-operation and Accountancy (G. D. C. & A.). Hall Ticket (with Examination Center, Venue & Seat No.) are to be available to download from the Dept.’s Website. The applicant will be informed regarding the same by Email, SMS. The applicant will have to use the same User Id & Password used for submitting application online.
Date Sheet for Maha GDCA & CHM Examination 2017 Schedule:
|25/05/2017||01||Management of Coop. Housing Societies||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|02||Accounts||02.00 PM to 05.00 PM|
|26/05/2017||03||Auditing||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|04||History, Principles & Management in Cooperation||02.00 PM to 05.00 PM|
|27.05.2017||05||Cooperative Laws & Other Laws||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|06||Cooperative Banking & Credit Societies||02.00 PM to 05.00 PM|
MAH-GDC&A | CHM Admit Card 2017 Download
Name of the Department- Govt Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy board (GDC&A)
Appellation of the category- Hall Ticket
Name of the examination- Govt Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy and Cooperative Housing Management Examination
Note- Dates will be announced soon, keep informing from the website of the board.
- Management of Coop. Housing Societies
- History, Principles & Management in Cooperation
- Cooperative Laws & Other Laws
- Cooperative Banking & Credit Societies
Maharashtra GDCA and CHM Syllabus 2017
(1) History and Movement of Co-operative societies
(2) Cooperative Housing Management-Concept, Definitions, Objects, Functions of Housing societies
(3) The Maharashtra Ownership Flat Act 1963
(4) The Maharashtra Apartment Ownership Flat Act 1970
(5) Types of Housing societies and their respective functions
(6) Registration of Coper Housing societies.
(7) Salient features of Model Housing societies’ Bye-laws.
(8) Members, their rights, responsibilities and liabilities
(9) Elections to managing committee of Housing societies
(10) Management of the affairs of the society
(11) Maintenance of Account Books and Registers
(12) Execution of conveyance deed in Housing societies
(13) Statutory actions and provisions under M.C.S.Act 1960 and M.C.S. Rules 1961 elated to housing societies.
(14) Duties and powers of the general body and managing committee.
(15) Obligations of the members in Housing societies e.g. (a) maintenance and repair. (b) use of common areas and facilities and restricted common areas and facilities
(16) Problems and Disputes in Housing societies and the remedies e.g. (a) General Body. (b) Registrar. (c) Coop court. (d) Municipal corporation (e) Police authorities (f) Civil and other courts
(17) Funds, their utilization and investment
(18) Redevelopment of Housing societies
(19) Co-operative Housing Society Manual
(20) Audit of Housing Co-operative societies and their need and importance
MH GDCA & CHM Exam Question Paper 2017
The candidates who will give the GDCA and CHM 2017 examination before appearing in the examination can download the previous year questions papers/model papers subject wise for hard preparation of the examination through the website of the official university portal.
MAH-GDCA & CHM Results 2017
The department of Maharashtra GDCA Board will publicize the exam results of GDCA and CHM 2017 Examination at the soonest possible promptly through the website as stated hereunder. Those candidates will successfully pass the GDCA and CHM 2017 examination their name will be shortlisted in the merit list.
GDCA and CHM Diploma & Certificate Distribution
The shortlisted candidates will get the Diploma and Certificate along with mark sheet very shortly after declaration of results shall be distributed by the MH GDCA Board.
We Convey the All the Best for the Candidates!
Maharashtra GDCA & CHM 2017 Exam Hall Ticket/Admit Card -> Upload Soon
Official Maharashtra GDCA Web Portal: www.gdca.maharashtra.gov.in