DGET Tamil Nadu JTO Notification 2017, Jr Training Officers Form | Syllabus | Admit Card:
The Government of Tamil Nadu, Directorate of employment and Training, shall be displayed the press release notification for Junior Training Officer 2017 recruitments very soon through the official website of the department. Those aspirants who are looking for the government jobs in the Tamil Nadu state may likely to apply when they will commence the online application submission form through the website of the official as stated hereunder.
DGET JTO Application Form 2017
The applicants who are interesting and eligible for the Junior Training Officer (JTO) 2017 recruitment may submit the their online application submission form till the last date of form submission through the official website. For more info regarding the eligibility, application fee, syllabus, admit card and selection process etc are mentioned below.
Name of the Organization -> Tamilnadu Directorate of Employment & Training
Name of the Post -> Junior Training Officer (JTO)
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (As On 01.01.2016)||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Training Officer (JTO)||Cat||Min||Max|
|OC / UR||18||35||SSLC Pass with Diploma in relevant field of Engineering / Technology|
|Relaxation in Upper Age Limits (RUALs)||SSLC pass with NTC in the relevant Trade of Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Course with a minimum 03 Years of Industrial Experience / NAC in the relevant Trade with minimum 02-Years of Industrial Experience.
Weight age shall be given to CITS Certificate-holders in the relevant Trade and for Working / Professional Experience.
Mode of Examination Fee Payment:
- The Examination Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) and the Application Processing Fee of Rs. 50/- (Total 150/-) shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft obtained in any one of the Nationalized Bank in favor of the Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO), Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Payable in Chennai.
- For SC / ST / SCA Candidates and PH / Destitute Widow Candidate of all the Communities are exempted from payment of the Examination Fees. However, they should pay the Application Processing Fee of Rs. 50/-as Demand Draft.
- Preliminary Selection : A screening Test (Exam) at 10th Std level will be conducted to short list the candidates. Eligible candidates only will be allowed to take up Screening Test. The date and venue of the Screening Test will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. The candidate can download the Hall Ticket from the Website by entering the application number given in the acknowledgement Slip and his / her date of birth.
- Main Selection : The candidates short listed based on the Screening Test Marks in the ratio of 1 : 5 depending on the No. of Vacancies in each category will be allowed for main selection process. If more than one candidate secures the lowest same cut off mark for a particular communal turn all such candidates will be called for main selection. The final Selection will be in two stages.
- Practical cum Teaching ability Test
- Oral Interview. Suitable weightage for practical experience, employment Exchange waiting period will be added in the final selection. For the Practical cum teaching ability Test, the skill ability of the candidates in the subject of their study will be tested.
DGET JTO Screening Test Syllabus 2017
Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test comprising 150 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions / Objective-Type Test at the 10th Standard Level having 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from Science, Mathematics including Mental Ability and 30 MCQs from General Knowledge and Current Affairs
TN DGET JTO Officer Admit Card 2017
The Government of Tamil Nadu, Directorate of employment and Training, will publish the exam admit card/hall ticket of Screening test & Main Examination as well as Practical-cum-Teaching Ability Test and Personal interview at the quickest possible through the official website. The candidates can download the JTOP Preliminary examination (screening test) admit card before two weeks prior to the examination through the official website of the department.
DGET Tamil Nadu JTO Merit List 2017
The Junior Training Officer selection board will prepare a merit list on the basis of aggregate marks awarded to each candidate to each candidate during the interview. The board will also compile merit list separately for SC/St and OBC candidates.
Note: Dear applicants if you have any query related to the admit card, Syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, date of interview time & date any other more information. Please write us on the website or you may to visit the authorized website. The furnish information will be available on the gazette website that is here: www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in
The courageous applicant in future you have any controversy so must be contact on our website. We are always with you, if new Updation in the formation, we assure you aware that, the applicants only require to regular visit our website for getting more information. We hope the applicants give best just like the remarkable performance. Your Strength and compassion will continue inspire throughout our website.
- Online Application form Starting Date -> Release Soon
- Last date of From Submission -> Coming Soon
- Date of JTO 2017 Examination -> Intimate Soon
Official website of the Department -> www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in/