Delhi Polytechnic Entrance CET Notification 2016, cetdelhiexam application,Exam Date,syllabus:
The Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (CET) 2016 examination is being conducted by the Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi. Department administrates the examination and other allied aspects for providing admissions in the Full time various Diploma programmes. Now DTTE Department is going to summon the applications from the interested candidates who meet the required eligibility for the admission session 2016-17. Department of Training & Technical Education shall conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET-2016) and shall announce the centers where the tests shall be held.
Delhi Polytechnic CET Notification 2016
The Department of Training & Technical Education plans to admit students to first semester/ first year for the academic session 2016-17 for various Full-time Diploma programmes (Engineering and non-Engineering) being offered at Institutes affiliated to the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi and One year various certificate courses in World Class Skill Centre (In Collaboration with Govt. Of Singapore), through the Common Entrance Test (CET- 2016). Interested candidates will have to fill the applications for the CET 2016.
Name of the Department: Department of Training & Technical Education
Name of the Examination for the courses of: CET 2016 for Various Diploma courses
Name of the Category: Admission notification
Official website of the Department: www.cetdelhi.nic.in
- CET 2016 exam Dates: 1st-2nd week of June 2016 (Tentative)
- CET 2016 Exam result- Last week of June (tentative) 2016
- Starting date of Counseling: July starting (tentative) 2016
Delhi Polytechnic Online Application Form: 2016
The Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Online Registration process is likely to be started by the Department of Training and Technical Education of Delhi, applications can be filled through the official website of the Board. The desired candidates are invited to fill Delhi Polytechnic Online Form CET 2016 using its official website, within the provided time period. All concerning details of the Delhi Polytechnic admission 2016 comprising CET 2016/ application process/ dates concerning the applications form/ admission criteria/ courses offered etc can be seen throughout the department website.
CET admissions 2016-17/ Courses offered by the Institutes
Full-time Diploma Courses in Engineering / Technology, Occupational and ITI/Secretarial / Management based disciplines are offered at different AICTE approved Government Polytechnics, Privately Managed Polytechnics and Government Aided Institutions affiliated to the Board of Technical Education, Delhi.
FULL TIME DIPLOMA COURSES Provided by the Institutes affiliated to DTTE
- Architectural Assistantship
- Art for Drawing Teache
- Automobile Engg.)
- Cosmetology & Health (2 Years)
- Chemical Engg.
- Civil Engg.
- Civil Engg (Construction Tech.)
- Civil Engg. (PHEE)
- Commercial Art
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engg.
- Electronics & Communication Engg
- Electronics Engineering (Digital Electronics)
- Electronics Engineering (Medical Electronics)
- Fashion Design
- Garment Fabrication Tech.
- Interior Design
- Instrumentation & Contro
- Library & Information Science (2 Years)
- Mechanical Engg.
- Mechanical Engineering (Maintenance Eng)
- Medical Lab. Tech.
- Polymer Tech.
- Printing Technology
- Production Engg.
- Textile Design
- Tool & Die Making (4 Years)
- Modern Office Practice (English)
- Modern Office Practice (Hindi)
- Pharmacy (2 Years)
The candidate should have passed 10th class of 10+2 System OR Matric OR any other examination recognized as equivalent to 10th class examination, conducted by CBSE. with minimum 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics & English The subjects Science, Mathematics and English are compulsory and the candidate should have passed in each of these three subjects without considering grace marks.
- delhi polytechnic entrance test 2016,
- delhi cet notification 2016,
- delhi cet 2016 notice,
- delhi cet exam form 2016,
- delhi polytechnic admissions 2016,
- delhi polytechnic cet application 2016,
- delhi polytechnic 2016 form,
- apply online delhi cet 2016,
- last date apply delhi cet2016,
- delhi cet exam date 2016,
- delhi cet 2016 syllabus,
- delhi polytechnic syllabus 2016,
- delhi polytechnic entrance papers,
- delhi cet polytech ques papers,
- delhi cet 2016 polytechnic solution paper,
- delhi cet polytechnic admit card 2016,
- delhi cet polytech 2016 cutoff marks
Applicants will have to pay the total amount of Rs. 400 through offline or Online mode.
Delhi Polytechnic CET Admit Card 2016
- The registered candidates can download the admit card showing the roll no. and Centre details by logging onto the site www,cetdelhiexam.nic.in approximately one week before the date of CET 2015 examination .
- No duplicate admit card will be issued by the Controller CET 2015 after the Entrance test
- The candidates are advised to check the website regularly for updates
Delhi Polytechnic Scheme of the examination:
- The test paper will contain 150 objective-type questions in all
- In Pharmacy, there will be total 210 questions, out of which the students have to attempt 150 questions by taking 60 questions either from Mathematics or from Biology.
- Each question shall carry four (04) marks. There will be negative marking for incorrect answers. One (01) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Tests will be of two hours and thirty minutes duration and will carry 600 marks.
- The tests will be held in Delhi only.
- Based on the marks obtained at the entrance test, the Controller, CET 2016 will prepare a list of candidates in order of merit in each category, for each test. For being eligible for admission, a general candidate must secure a minimum of 10% marks, and reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH) must secure minimum of 5% marks in CET-2016. The candidates belonging to reserved category, who qualifies on the bas
- All the admissions shall be made by the CET 2016 based on the inter-se merit ranking in the tests and fulfillment of minimum eligibility conditions prescribed for each test. The result of the Common Entrance Test (CET-2016) will be displayed on the website cetdelhi.nic.in
Delhi CET SCHEDULES FOR 1st, 2nd 3rd& 4 th COUNSELLING 2016
After declaring the CET 2016 result Department of Training & Technical Education Delhi will conduct the counseling process for providing admissions to the qualified eligible candidates. Candidates should fulfill the all required necessities for the admissions for the session 2015-16.
Steps to follow for counseling
Step-1: Pay Processing Fee
Step-2: Online Registration
Step-3: Print Registration Slip
Step-4: Online Choice Submission
Step-5: Print Locked Choices
Step-6: Allotment Result
Step-7: Print Provisional Allotment Letter
Step-8: Complete Enrollment Formalities
Step-9: Final Allotment Letter
Official of the DELHI CET Web Portal: www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in