BSPHCL Assistant Operator Admit Card 2016,Syllabus,Questions Papers:
The Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd (BSPHCL) has released the Notification for the Assistant Operator Written Examination Admit Cards. BSPHCL has scheduled to conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Operator for recruitment of candidates on 250 Posts under Employment Notice No-06/2016. The Exam is scheduled on 23rd December 2016 (Tentative) for the Eligible applicants for the recruitment of Assistant Operator & admit cards are to be released at the website of recruitment portal.
BSPHCL Assistant Operator Admit Card 2016
The Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd (BSPHCL) Assistant Operator Recruitment 2016: after inviting the Online Applications for the recruitment of 250 Assistant Operators in Head Offices is going to invite the Eligible candidates for Written Exam, & issues the Admit Cards at the website of the Company. The candidates registered for Assistant Operator Recruitment should download their Admit cards prior to Exam date. Here we are providing the detailed Exam Syllabus/ Exam schem & Link to download the Admit cards.
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO: 06 /2016
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd has planned to organize the Assistant Operator Written Exam on scheduled date for the recruitment of 250 Assistant Operator for its Head Offices. Candidate are given the direct Admit card link to download & instructions to follow for Assistant Operator.
Tentative Date of written Examination 23/10/2016
- Log on to the website of the Corp.
- Go to the Notice section from homepage
- Then search for the Assistant Operator Written Exam Admit Cards
- Click on the stated Admit Card link
- Enter the Details/ Such as Registration No/ DoB
- Enter Submit, Download the Admit card for further Exam uses.
Bihar BSPHCL Assistant Operator Mode of Selection: 2016
Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the ‘Written Test’. Syllabus has been given hereunder.
BSPHCL Assistant Operator Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2016
The Examination for the Assistant Operator shall be conducted on 23rd October (tentatively). The Exam will consist of 100 Multiple Choice objective type Questions carrying One Mark each. The Exam will comprise of follow syllabus:
|Name of Content||Technical paper as per final year syllabus of ITI in Electrician Trade||General knowledge, Logical Reasoning||Basic knowledge of Computer, Basic Hindi|
|Question %||60%||10%, 10%||10%, 10%|
- General Knowledge (Up to Xth Level)
- Logical Reasoning (Xth Level)
- Analogies, Similarities, Problem – Solving, Relationship Concepts, Space Visualization, Arithmetical Number Series & Arithmetical Reasoning
- General Hindi: Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Error Detection, Antonyms, Synonyms, Phrases/Muhavare.
- Basic knowledge of Computer (Xth Level)
- Technical paper (as per final year syllabus of ITI in Electrician Trade)
BSPHCL Assistant Operator Cut off/ Qualifying Marks 2016
The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates. we are providing the information consisting Question papers/ Exam Syllabus/ Previous Exam Pattern/ Qualifying Marks/ Admit cards/ Exam Date/ Result notifications etc. Applicants should visit our website portal regularly for stated information.
Website of the Corporation: www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in